TERMS & CONDITIONS
Aquafeel TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATE LAW REQUIRES THAT ANYONE HIRE SOMEONE TO CONSTRUCTION WORK MUST HAVE LICENSE "CONTRACTOR STATE LICENSE BOARD" in the category LICENSE IN WHICH THE CONTRACTOR WILL WORK IF THE TOTAL PRICE OF THE WORK IS $ 500 0 MAS (including labor and materials). LICENSED CONTRACTORS ARE REGULATED BY LAWS designed to protect the public. IF YOU HIRE SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A LICENSE, "Contractors State License Board" YOU CAN NOT HELP WITH A complaint. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST A LICENSE CONTRACTOR CAN BE CUT IN CIVIL AND YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY PHYSICAL INJURY TO THE CONTRACTOR AND ITS EMPLOYEES. YOU CAN CALL "THE Contractors State License Board" TO FIND OUT IF THIS contractor has a valid license, INCLUDING POSSIBLE SUSPENSION, REVOCATIONS, BUGS, AND FINES. SEARCH FOR IN SECTION OF GOVERNMENT WHITE PAGES FOR OFFICE nearest you.
1. Ownership of equipment and materials covered by this Agreement shall remain in the legal ownership of Aquafeel Solutions, until the equipment and materials are paid in full. You acknowledge that you give a security interest in the goods I buy. The buyer (s) hereby agree (s) that no written agreement, understanding or verbal treatment of any kind or nature with Aquafeel Solutions or any of its representatives, through which this Agreement or any serious part altered , or modified in some way varied conditions encompassed herein. The terms and conditions of this Agreement are complete and exclusive statement of the agreements between the parties and constitute the entire agreement, and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous negotiations. No representations, promises, or agreements, oral or otherwise, with reference to the sale, except as expressly provided herein. If you are not in writing and approved by the management staff Aquafeel Solutions, is void.
2. Aquafeel Solutions, agrees to start and continue to diligently work until it is completed, but will not be responsible for delays caused by any of the following reasons: Consolidation loans, acts of negligence or omission of the Purchased (s), or agent of the Buyer (s), acts of God, inclement weather or stormy, extra work ordered by the buyer (s), acts of public violence, riots or civil commotion, failure of the buyer (s) to make your payment (s) when it expires the date; for acts of independent contractors, holidays, or other causes beyond the control of Aquafeel Solutions. Buyer (s) grant free access to workers, equipment and vehicles to the work area. Solutions Aquafeel workers are not responsible for keeping the doors closed to animals and children.
3. This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state in which it is signed. If any of the conditions of this contract were invalid for any reason, such invalidity shall be limited to the requirements of applicable law and shall not affect the remaining conditions, which shall remain in full force and carry out or constitute an agreement between the parts.
4. Should a dispute relating to this Agreement will result in litigation between the parties with respect to the work or any related event, the prevailing party in this dispute will be up the payment for attorney costs.
5. All work will be done according to standards adopted by the industry. This does not include correction of faults in pipes or other conditions inadequate construction.
6. financing terms are subject to approval and verification of the financial institution. You hereby authorizes the seller to obtain a credit report in order to fund this Agreement. Additional terms of funding and information "truth-in-lending" will be provided by the finance company. In the event that the Purchaser (s) for any reason, it will be denied funding of this Agreement, upon request, of any other institution (s) financial (s), organization (s), corporation (s) or bank (s), including but not limited to security agreements Contracts, retention or assignment of leases, the repayment time payment, amount financed and the interest rate are subject to variations due to changes in the terms and conditions of secondary sources of funding.
7. Conditions Additional terms may be affirmed through "Appendix A Agreement" separately. If the annex is made by Buyer (s) is incorporated right here and become part of this proposal-contract order.
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION:
You Buyer (s), may cancel this transaction, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third day labor after the date of this annotated above transaction (ie, within three working days from the date above) days. If you cancel this contract, any property given, any payment made by you, will be refunded within 10 business days following the date on which the seller receives the cancellation notice, and any security interest that comes out of the transaction annulled. If you cancel, you must make available to the seller at your residence, essentially as good condition as when received, any goods delivered to you under this contract or sale. . If you do not put the goods available to the seller, or if you agree to return the goods to the seller and it does not, then remain liable for the performance of any obligation under the Contract. If you make the goods available to the seller and does not recognize it within 20 days following the date of this Notice of Cancellation, you may retain or dispose of the goods without any further obligation.
To cancel this transaction, mail (if by mail must be postmarked before the third after the transaction date or submit a dated copy and signed copy of this Notice of Cancellation or any other written notice, or send an Fax o:
Aquafeel Solutions 230 Capcom Ave Ste. 103, Wake Forest NC 27587 PH (919) 790-5475 • FAX (919) 790-5476